Saturday, December 24, 2011

Many Holiday Blessings

For my Christian friends, I want to take this time to wish you a wonderful Christmas holiday. I hope the special time with your families are memorable and warm. I hope that midnight mass is inspiring and life-affirming. May the Holy Spirit be with you that day and all days. Blessed be.

For my Pagan friends, I want to wish you a wonderful Yule holiday (okay, Yule was a few days ago, but I didn't blog on that day). May the celebration of the return of the light be wondrous, cheerful and bright. Blessed be.

My Jewish friends, I want to wish you a happy Hanukkah. May you enjoy shared gifts and shared food with family and friends. Light the candles, sing the songs, and keep the traditions alive. Blessed be.


4 comments:

  1. I am none of those but I know you mean all of us! thank you for your comment on my blog. I am really sad to read it though. The pain people cause, especially to their children, is just terribly terribly sad. It's a grief that never withers and dies. However, we always need to remember that it is them and not us. I hope you wring as much as you can out of each of your future days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will take the lot...
    Happy Holidays to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All works for me! And here's to an upcoming happy new year to you and doug and your mama and your doggie and kitties and dust bunnies, etc and et. al...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comments over my way. Blessings on you for the turning of the year. Darkness in to Light, anyway you see it, is blessing.

    ReplyDelete