Sunday, December 26, 2010

Yule Fun :)

I gotta say that the dark of winter usually brings me down. But this year hasn't been too bad. I was actually lucky enough to attend three Yule events! Yay!

Doug led the Yule service for Turning Circle. He did a sort of dance-battle interpretation of the Oak/Holly conflict. I red the Fire quarter call. It was actually our best-attended service. 21-people came!

Then, the next day, we got invited to the Yule party hosted by Pale Moon Wolf coven. It wasn't a formal service, but it sure was a nice party.

Yule Part Three was this morning, as the Unitarian church in Columbia invited us to lead their worship service. I think the UU's liked the service.

Amazingly enough, when I visited my family for Christmas dinner, I was actually not called a Satanist -- for a change. So it wasn't too bad of a Yule :)

2 comments: