Thursday, October 14, 2010

Sunrise

I was very lucky today in that the sky was clear at the moment of sunrise this morning. Oddly enough, the sun was just crossing the horizon at the exact moment I rolled into the parking lot at work. Autumn is a really great time of year. As I drove to work, the streetlights were just beginning to wink out. The sky in the east was lined with pink and orange. Most of the trees are now showing fall colors of yellow and orange-red. It was a pretty sight to behold.

4 comments:

  1. Pretty it is!
    Hope the rest of the day was as beautiful.

    (( hug ))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna-Lys: Well... it rained the whole rest of the day, so I'm glad that I didn't waste my opportunity to observe a truly beautiful sunrise! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. how lovely! i ride into the sunrise every morning. it's beautiful although sometimes it can be blinding. if your weather was like it was here, we had the rain in the morning and then clear skies the rest of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lilith: At this time of year, I get to see the sunrise every morning on the way to work: )

    ReplyDelete